Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Pre order

(Topic created on: 01-27-2021 12:35 PM)
Andrew12345
Beginner Level 5
Options
Other

How long does it take to get the order confirmation/receipt  after placing the order for the pre-sale?  Waiting

0 Likes
5 Comments
Solution
GG2
Expert Level 3
Other
24 to 48 hrs apparently
Valeriya
Options
Other

Hi, If you have placed the order from the Samsung website then it would take 24 to 48 Hrs. If you have placed the order from the carrier/dealers, we request you to check with them to get the order confirmation email.

jamesy
Active Level 9
Other
depends. if you used paybright you don't get one from Samsung. at least I didn't. I only got an email from Samsung when my item shipped. if you want to find your order number its best you look under orders on your Samsung account. Other than that, wait 24 to 48hrs to receive it.
bustervic
Active Level 3
Other
that might be true with paybright. I'm on my second order with Samsung with paybright and the speed of shipping is laughable. last month ordered a S7 tablet, took almost one month to arrive and shipping info didn't update for 8 days. now I pre-ordered a S21 on the 18th and still says processing.... come on Samsung.
I also just ordered an Apple watch for my wife on Sunday, shipped Monday night from China and will be here Thursday.
0 Likes
Ameet
Active Level 5
Other
i just got Order Acknowledgment, and no Order confirmation. i placed order around 18th and on 25th got the email from Samsung that the good are on the way....
0 Likes