Original topic:

Product regestration

(Topic created on: 04-24-2022 04:37 AM)
LloydminsterCanada
Active Level 1
Options
Other

Okay I am down to one cell phone as I have given my other cell phones away to people that said they needed phones and possibly could use it more than me seeing as I've been having issues with all my devices and accounts anyways. I have reported this multiple times and various areas and still lost and what to do or my person can do today. However I'm trying to register this new cell phone that I have to use and seems to be having issues registering. As I am down to one cell phone is there a way that can get assistance in making sure this cell phone is registered and all my other accounts are deregistered as I have thought I have done this but it looks like I still see the other devices registered under my name in some areas and I keep trying to delete them. Thanks in advance have a great day everyone

0 Likes
3 Comments
Other

So my has happened I don't know what to really say.. but gf.me/u/y5jc4h has some links left and wasn't just for a fundraiser when opened and needed. Also for info on various issues.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Other

Are you trying to Register on Samsung Canada's website or are you trying to use the US website? 

".com" is US, ".ca" is Canada. 

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Other
And here we go. Sunday morning!
0 Likes