Original topic:

Xbox Elite 2 Controller Controls Android OS

(Topic created on: 12-13-2021 08:52 AM)
Keifer92
Beginner Level 2
Options
Other
Can someone help me.. when I connect my Xbox controller to my phone it controls the OS and the Game.. for example when I press the "B" button it changes tabs. RB opens another random menu. And when I open a game and press "B" it tabs me out of the game... how can I fix thiss!! I have searched everywhere but no help!!!
5 Comments
Georgine
Options
Other

Hi, welcome to the Samsung Members Canada community. Unfortunately, there is no possibility to change the button functionality.

0 Likes
Keifer92
Beginner Level 2
Other
Then whats the point of an android controller??
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Other

Hi, we request you to check with the Xbox support team if they can suggest any other option.

0 Likes
Larry_Sam
Beginner Level 2
Other

This is a common issue with samsung phones starting from Note 9 up to Note 20 Ultra and others. Please check this reddit post here. On a different thread here its also affects Samsung Galaxy S10+. Also, on here you can see it also is affecting the Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G. I haven't posted yet but I am having this issue as well. Therefore, it's a common issue with samsang phones (not tablets). This is relate to accessibility on samsung, that's all i know. 

NōCō
Beginner Level 4
Other
I'm having a similar issue with my Gamesir G4pro controller. The update to Android 12 / OneUI 4.0 has done a number on the touchscreen overlays in the Gamesir and Mantis apps, and wreaked havoc on game controller performance in Android and Switch Pro modes. In Switch Pro mode, everything works but the trigger buttons. In Android controller mode, nothing seems to work in games. I tried clearing my cache and shutting all my accessibility services down, to no avail. Xbox emulator mode works, but only with the wireless USB dongle plugged in. Please advise!
0 Likes