Original topic:

☂️ Hot Topic - January 13 2023

(Topic created on: 01-13-2023 10:09 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

Happy Friday! Or more specifically... Happy Friday the 13th! I hope you are all enjoying a perfectly normal, not so spooky Friday this week, and had a good week all around. I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend, and excited to relish in the fact that it doesn't get quite as dark by 5pm anymore. Baby steps, but we're getting there! 

Anyways, here are some of the highlights for this week:

[HIGHLIGHTS]

This week, I want to spotlight all those who share in the Galaxy Gallery.

I've really been enjoying the photos of the full moon members shared last weekend! Check out this great photo by @Tallman, with so much detail!

In general, it's exciting to see what everyone's corner of the world looks like.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords for this week are #Galaxy S, #Samsung Pay, and #Wearables.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

A question I saw earlier in the week, and one I'd love an answer to as well, is what accessories do you use to protect or enhance your Samsung devices? Whether it be specific kinds of cases, screen protectors, phone mounts for your car, the list goes on!

That's all for today - have a great weekend everybody! 

Warmly,

Jin @ Samsung Members Team Canada

6 Comments
Robsecc
Beginner Level 2
Others
Just recently my phone volume doesn't work. I am not able to get sound from any web sites or videos that I took. I have shut down the phone and restarted it. This did not work. I have checked all the volume settings, still doesn't work. Can someone have any other suggest to fix this. Thanks. Roberto.
0 Likes
Argument
Beginner Level 3
Others
Allo
0 Likes
Argument
Beginner Level 3
Others
I am having trouble with one of my contacts when she calls me on my phone says that blocked by phone but I didn't blocked it
0 Likes
SyrusBean
Beginner Level 2
Others
How do I screenshot on my Samsung S10 cell phone?
0 Likes
Ashtonisher
Beginner Level 2
Others
Press Decrease Volume button + button on the right side of S10
0 Likes
melanieboucher
Beginner Level 2
Others
Melanieboucher
0 Likes