Original topic:

โ˜•๏ธ Hot Topic โ€“ November 12 2021 ๐Ÿ‚

(Topic created on: 11-12-2021 02:32 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, ๐Ÿ’™

I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s already Friday! Hopefully everyone has something to look forward to this weekend.

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

A huge shout out to both @Ottawalker and @Atreyu for sharing a series of gorgeous photos this week. I am loving the Fall and nature theme! You can find @Ottawalkerโ€™s most popular post for the week here, and @Atreyuโ€™s most popular post for the week here. Thank you both for sharing such beautiful photos!

[HOT SOLUTION]

Are you having issues with sending attachments via text? @RedDogRabbit  might have a solution for you here. Thank you for your help, and thank you @rockyroad68 for bringing this issue up!

[HOT QUESTION]

• Similar to last week, we are wondering about your experiences using the Watch 4, and whether there are any features you wish to see?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

6 Comments
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Others
You know what would be a very much appreciated feature? ECG.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

This isn't good enough.. 

"Hi, Currently, those features are not available on Galaxy Watch4 Series devices in Canada. As soon as we have an update on availability in Canada we will let you know." - Samsung Canada's response ๐Ÿ™„

iAm9001
Active Level 3
Others
Health Canada rejected their application. The watch failed to meet Health canada standards.
0 Likes
iAm9001
Active Level 3
Others
What is Samsung planning to do about it's failed Health Canada application to enable ECG and blood pressure monitoring on its watches? Why did the application get rejected?
0 Likes
realtor2021
Beginner Level 2
Others
I am in Honduras can't receive text messages
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

You may want to ask on Samsung Members Latin America, but it's likely to be a Carrier issue. 

https://www.samsung.com/latin/support/mobile-devices/samsung-members-tips/

0 Likes