Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

2nd New Notice of the day. You'd think that Samsung removed the false information, but Nah.

(Topic created on: 05-26-2021 12:52 PM)
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Samsung is digging in on providing false information. 

How many new Notices have they posted with false information, and each time they are called out on it, but they continue.

Must be the "Samsung experience" the Moderators keep talking about.

I hope they take this post as feedback. 

Screenshot_20210526_154811.jpg

Screenshot_20210526_154807.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Changes of this update:
■ Corrected a minor typo

That means they are aware of their list but do not feel compelled at all to make it factual. S Members keeps getting better and better since 2020...

View solution in context

10 Comments
Solution
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Changes of this update:
■ Corrected a minor typo

That means they are aware of their list but do not feel compelled at all to make it factual. S Members keeps getting better and better since 2020...
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

I suppose that it's important to have the "perfect" lie, I mean they wouldn't want to be called out on a spelling error.

It seems pretty clear, that they have no intention of correcting the content.

I wonder if anyone knows someone at Mobilesyrup, or some other media outlet?

Lots of Americans bought "the big lie", maybe Samsung is taking it's cue from that.

"Samsung Experience". 

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Find a clickbait-y title, put it as the Object and fire at all quality-ignoring news outlets (which is the majority of them, sadly) and it'll become a temporary big headline, especially as it concerns software updates, the easiest-to-milk tech subject online. Just look at how low Sammobile has stood with that subject, it's just sad.

I really don't understand how the decision to fix only the typo was done.
"- Oh no, that typo looks unprofessional. We wouldn't want to cause any confusion.
- Isn't saying that all these models would get OneUI 3 even though some already did and some will not as this is a list of security patches set for release this month confusing as well?
- Man, you're giving me a headache. Just fix the darn typo and hush up, will you."
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

They just don't want to acknowledge that they are wrong.

I feel neglected by Samsung Moderators, they haven't offered any advice, like booting into safe mode.

😂😂😂😂

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Do you know how to boot in UNsafe Mode ?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

"Unsafe" mode is probably continuing to challenge Samsung on their false information lol 😂 

oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
I can teach him how to kickstart his Note 9 into boot mode. Wearing boots, start kicking the device.....
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
or contact the carrier.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
To boot in UNsafe Mode, you just have to boot Normaly 😏🙄😛😉