Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A71

(Topic created on: 06-10-2021 09:39 PM)
trigz
Active Level 1
Options
Others
User for almost 1 year, I noticed the battery is weak..
8 Comments
Others
Try to check on settings device care management if some running applications that consume easily your battery or try to look for service center near you to assit you.
trigz
Active Level 1
Others
Thank you
trigz
Active Level 1
Others
Always check the device care but change..i think need to go to service center
trigz
Active Level 1
Others
*but nothing has change i mean
Others
Yes try the new feature of Samsung members you can book an appointment near you less pila sa service center pa hehehhe....
trigz
Active Level 1
Others
Thanks bro u have same unit?
Others
Nope im using galaxy a7 2018 and A11 so far i haven't issue on battey so far may a7 is been almost 3 years.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Others

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

As with your concern, have you properly observed the following?

how fast your battery drains?

how long does it take to charge your battery? (not being used)

We suggest that you call our technical team via the hotlines indicated above, for proper diagnostics and pre-booking for an appointment to your nearest Samsung Service Center.

Also, to ensure long battery life, we suggest for you to, avoid using your device while charging, turn off mobile data when not in use, close unused applications running in the background, reduce screen brightness, clear data cache to remove unused mobile junk.

Hope this helps you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe. Have an awesome weekend! 😀

0 Likes