Original topic:

Ads

(Topic created on: 07-25-2021 02:47 PM)
farrasfadh
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Can Samsung, especially Samsung Indonesia, ditch all ads throughout the OS and apps. i mean pls, we all pay for something, and we know that Samsung's pricetag for all the products are not cheap. I reckon there're shouldn't be compromised. I found it in app like, samsung health, game launcher, weather app. Come on mate, we pay for something
4 Comments
JoemanLéko
Active Level 7
Others
Hi Members @farrasfadh, Thank you for your attention. Those Apps that mentioned by you are Default Apps of Samsung that very useful for us:

1. Samsung Health: Tracking your daily Healthy: e.g. Jogging, Daily Movements and Steps, Sports, Blood Pressure, and All about your Daily Healthy info, etc...

2. Game Launcher: It is very useful as a booster of your popular Games like PUBG, MobileLegends, Asphalt9 to running smoothly on your platform or device,

3. Weather App: Help you to getting know current weather on your area, such as: Temperature, Index UV, etc...

But if you dont like it, please follow this step:

*Go to Setting 》 Apps 》 search any Apps that you might not like it 》 Force Close 》 Tap triple dots on the top right Corner 》 Uninstall Update App 》 Tap: DISABLE (DONE)

Thank you 🙏🏽
farrasfadh
Beginner Level 2
Others
im not particularly say, those apps arent useful, but i find it bothers me a lot when i use those apps. tbh in fact im using samsung health bcs i use galaxy fit 2. so uninstalling app is not a solution for me
JoemanLéko
Active Level 7
Others
Oh I see, here you go & try this following step:

(1)
1. Screenshot any ads on your Paid Apps,
2. On that App, you can tap: Setting 》 Give a Feedback or Report 》 Write down any clues on that App and Attach the Ads Photo that you Screenshot 》 tap Send/Report/Submit it to get some fixed on the next Software Update,

(2)
Open Samsung Members 》 Tap: GET HELP on the bottom of the screen 》 Tap: CUSTOMER SERVICE and Inform your Complaint to getting Help of it.

Hope it Helps 😇 🙏🏽
Moderator3
Options
Others

Hello, Sorry for the inconvenience, Samsung will continue to strive to provide the best for its users. thank you

0 Likes