Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 11 Chat Bubbles

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 06:37 PM)
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Options
Others
Any honest thoughts about it. Feel free to express it here below.
14 Comments
JSantos33
Active Level 3
Others
Landscape mode in bubbles is awful, I can't see what I'm typing and I can't erase a word... I also think the reason chat bubbles disappear because the phone is overheating or out of RAM.
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Others
That's another problem, which I think it's the developers' responsibility for that. Disappearing bubble? I don't think so in my case. I can show or hide it whenever I want with this button. Or to play it safe, don't use it at all.

Screenshot_20210408-163015_One UI Home_29049.jpg

JSantos33
Active Level 3
Others
I got Galaxy A50s so that's why its happening on my device.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Others

Amazing day to all of you! Thank you for sharing your concerns here in the Samsung member community. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having bad experience with the new update features. In regards to this, we'll make sure to send your concerns to our research and development team for future references and to make a resolution on this matter. Please do bear with us while we work on this. Again, thank you for your understanding. God bless you all. Stay safe and have a nice day! 

0 Likes
franks1
Active Level 4
Others
I like the chat bubbles so much. Though I miss the part where you have to swipe up a bubble to close. I don't like replying to messages in landscape mode because I hate typing on a wide keyboard. Haha. Bubbles gives you an easy way to handle conversations, because not all messaging apps (and social media apps with chats like IG and Twitter) have chat bubbles. So it's squashing you the peyn by having it all in one place. Very nice move, Google!