Original topic:

❗ App Pairing Improvement - Refining Multi Window Usability

(Topic created on: 04-26-2021 11:19 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members,

The Samsung Members team is excited to announce another innovative feature. App pairing is a core feature of Samsung’s original multi windows. The split window function in phones and tablets has been steadily evolving to become more user friendly.

With the upgrade to One UI 3.1.1 from One UI 3.0, app pairing will remember the screen size ratio of the moment it was saved to the edge panel. This means users will be able to retrieve preset ratios when executed from the edge panel!

As always, we would like to thank you all for sharing your feedback and suggestions with the moderators and the team! Your continuous engagement in the community is what makes such enhancements to Samsung products possible!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

Bonjour Membres de Samsung,

L'équipe Samsung Members est ravie d'annoncer une autre fonctionnalité innovante. Le couplage d'application est une fonctionnalité essentielle des fenêtres multiples d'origine de Samsung. La fonction de fenêtre fractionnée en deux dans les téléphones et les tablettes a évolué de façon constante pour devenir plus convivial.

Avec la mise à niveau vers One UI 3.1.1 à partir de One UI 3.0, le couplage d'applications mémorisera le rapport de taille d'écran du moment où il a été enregistré sur le panneau de bord. Cela signifie les utilisateurs seront en mesure de récupérer des rapports de présélection lorsqu'il est exécuté à partir du panneau de bord!

Comme toujours, nous voudrions à vous remercier tous d'avoir partagé vos commentaires et suggestions avec les modérateurs et l'équipe! Votre engagement continu dans la communauté est ce qui rend ces améliorations possibles dans les produits Samsung!

Cordialement,

L'équipe des membres Samsung

14 Comments
Mindyw
Active Level 1
Others
My hearing aids won't connect to Bluetooth for audio streaming it was find until my phone automatically updated on its own now it won't connect.
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
Hi Ben, I believe there's a typo. You meant OneUI 3.1 and not 3.1.1
jamesy
Active Level 9
Others
I really think Samsung should work on their Ram management. There are phones with less ram than the ultra that does a better job keeping the apps open.
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
Agreed
0 Likes
Others
Has Samsung been able to help you. I think that hearing aid connectivity and similar accessibility related issues should have some priority.
0 Likes
Aye1
Active Level 2
Others
All Samsung products have let me down terribly....i have to buy a new phone....it will never be a Samsung ever !!!
0 Likes
Sandysquirell
Active Level 1
Others
Agreed
0 Likes
Donewiththis
Beginner Level 2
Others
Same here
0 Likes
Sandysquirell
Active Level 1
Others
I'm sorry to say... none of this impressed me due to the fact my phone is being paired without my consent and I don't know how to stop it
0 Likes