Original topic:

Ask An Expert Thread!

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 11:44 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members – thanks so much for joining the first ever live ‘ask an expert’ program in our community forum.  We are excited to get started and look forward to answering all your questions! Below is a quick overview of the format we will use to ensure that everyone can follow along and to give you all the opportunity to have your questions answered.  The event begins at 4PM EST sharp - and ends at 5PM EST.  any questions that are still unanswered will be replied to via the community after the event. 

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times
135 Comments
MajorPain
Beginner Level 2
Others
I have a question not sure if it was asked, but I use to be able to see read on my text that were sent and when someone was typing a response. then it just stopped and I have looked everywhere for an answer as to why? I hope you can clear this up for me. thank you
0 Likes
Gameman
Active Level 4
Others
I am interested in pairing my note 10+ to a smartwatch. In your opinion what would be the best value option if you are interested in a bit of fitness and a bunch of functionality.
0 Likes
HMansoor
Beginner Level 2
Others
hi. i just changed my cell phone number. so when i go to Samsung pay to register a card then it ask to send me a sms for verification, but it shows old number how i can update my cell no on S9+
0 Likes
cupcakelady
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hello, I forgot the password for my phone msg. How do I reset this? Thank you if your reading this
0 Likes
cupcakelady
Beginner Level 2
Others
sorry I should add I have a Samsung Galaxy 50
0 Likes
Ninjae
Beginner Level 2
Others
I updated my TAB S3 and i cant seem to swap screens while in split screen anymore .. also it wont let me save changes I make with "write on pdf" when opening files directly in dropbox anymore .. why is that and is there anything I can do to get those features back?
0 Likes
JaspreetWalia91
Beginner Level 2
Others
i need to get more cloud storage but when im unable to click onto the storage plan option in accounts and backup. like when i tap on that option nothing happens and i need to get more cloud storage. i have a s10+
0 Likes
m9plus
Beginner Level 2
Others
how can we take pictures while making video on s9plus?
0 Likes
Chuck66
Beginner Level 2
Others
why samsung won't update my s8plus to android 10? its not hardware limited ive seen even older models (example htc) planned for android 10 update. if its the plan to make me buy the s10, i will sell my phone and buy another brand instead :)
0 Likes
m9plus
Beginner Level 2
Others
can we take still pics while making videos?
0 Likes