Original topic:

Asking for ratings in gallery ?

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 02:51 PM)
GG2
Expert Level 3
Options
Others
Not only do we get bombarded with ads, but now Samsung even asks us to rate their apps? I got this while browsing my pics in the Gallery app. 

0 Likes
12 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Hi GG2, Your feedback could help Samsung improve the services and create a better experience for other Galaxy users. However, you could click on "No thanks", if you are not interested to share the feedback. Samsung is dedicated to ensuring that you have a great experience with your Galaxy device

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
here's feed back for samsung. remove all ads from your services. we pay a lot of money for these devices and yet we are bombarded with ads we don't want to see on our devices. okay, maybe we can allow for your app store thats it.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
@keagan Could we say "no thanks" to the ads too ?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
No thanks
-Samsung Execs.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

"dedicated to ensuring that you have a great experience with your Galaxy device" lol

IF that was the case, Samsung would actually listen to the consumers & Remove the annoying Ads, Stop removing basic functions from Samsung's apps, ie: Samsung Health, Stop removing basic Hardware, ie: Notification LED, Headphone jack, O² Sensor, External sd slot, & Charging Block.

Looking to see them return in the Galaxy S22 Ultra. 

TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
like I been saying samsung is going backwards. I hate to say it but iPhone is looking better and better every year now as samsung axes things. also the ads are so unnecessary propaganda. seriously it can't possibly cost samsung much money for a few basic services.
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Others
Dunno why y'all compliant about the ads. I, for one, hardly seeing any ads on my old potato. 😁 Before, I was frustrated with it, but 2020 and 2021 have been great so far on it. 😃
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
what do you mean been great so far?
0 Likes
Others
He is still using Note5, of course no ads. If I use my Note3, I have no ads too. 🤣