Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ATTENTION: For a51 users, don't install the latest update

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 12:19 PM)
pricklepangs
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Don't install the latest security update. I lost the audio of my phone. I can't watch videos nor take calls. Touch became very laggy. Almost all users are experiencing this. I don't know why Samsung doesn't take any action, business tactic I guess. 

SOLUTION: 

Reset All Settings

It wont delete any of your data, you'll retain your accesses, it will just return to the default settings (font size, icon, display, etc)
5 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

We are very sorry for this inconvenience but we're trying our best to work on this. Kindly give us a call in our hotlines if problem still occurs. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

chelsxy
Active Level 1
Others
How about other apps like mobile legends fb and ig mawawala din ba sila
0 Likes
chelsxy
Active Level 1
Others
Hindi ko kasi maalala p.w ko na sa mga socmed acct ko
0 Likes
pricklepangs
Beginner Level 2
Others
hindi mo kailangan mag relogin sa accts mo. Back to default settings lang ang phone.
0 Likes
cruellime
Active Level 2
Others
I've never encountered such issue with my A51.

But I'm seeing A LOT of users here and on facebook groups that are having this issue, @samsung this is not an isolated case. Fix your update.
0 Likes