Original topic:

back guard for Samsung range

(Topic created on: 11-14-2021 08:29 AM)
dalziel66
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
We purchased a Samsung range from Arva Appliances in London, Ontario in November 2020. Samsung model NE58K9560WS/AC. It was delivered and installed in May 2021.

We are looking to purchase a "back guard" to protect the wall behind the range against splashes as it was not included in the purchase. 

We ended up finding a part we thought would fit on The Brick website (Samsung model NX-AB5900RS/AA). Before ordering on-line, I confirmed with the online customer rep that it would fit our range. They said it would, so I ordered it from the website. This was May 2021.

I finally got notice from The Brick that the part was in. I picked it up yesterday (November 13, 2021). The part does NOT fit.

Is there a back guard available to fit my Samsung range? Where/how can I purchase one?
0 Likes
3 Comments
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. You can contact Samsung Canada Parts for purchasing the part by referring to the part name and the product’s model number. Samsung Canada Parts is an authorized Samsung Parts & Accessories distributor. Samsung Canada Parts uses over 30 distribution locations coast to coast in Canada.

Please access the below link for visiting the website of Samsung Canada Parts. Please turn OFF the pop-up blocker to access the link below.

http://www.samsungcanadaparts.com/ 

You can also reach them over the phone at 1-877-407-6593 (Toll-Free number)

Hours of Operation (EST): Mon - Fri: 7:30am to 8:00pm, Sat: 8:00am to 4:00pm. You can email them at: info@samsungcanadaparts.com.

0 Likes
dalziel66
Beginner Level 2
Others

I did contact them. They said they do not carry a part like that. They suggested I contact https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/

There is no email listed and I have waited on the chat for over an hour.

0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, please contact Text We Care (932 273) or Live chat support by using the below link so that they will help you with the available options.

www.samsung.com/ca/livechat.

0 Likes