Battery percentage indicator.

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 08:17 AM)
Techpro
Active Level 4
Options
Others
How to check Battery life and use in your Android device 👇

1. Open your phone's Settings app.
  2. Under "Battery," see how much charge you have left, and about how long it will last.
  3. For details, tap Battery.
  4. For a graph and more details, tap More   Battery usage. If you don't see "Battery usage," you're running an older Android version. Instead, tap the large Battery .
This might be helpful for some people. 
This article has been requested by:@Fatwa user,
👉https://support.google.com/android/answer/9079241?hl=en for more information please follow this link.
THANKYOU.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Others
yay! thanks Techpro! Question- Since batteries are getting stronger, how come the battery percentage is always the same at 100? Shouldnt it now go up to 120 or so with the latest increase? Mine never goes past 100%, even if I charge it ALL night?

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
you're joking right? you can't have a percentage of more than 100% lol that's 100% of its capacity
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
Do you not know how percentages work? Lmao.
0 Likes
Techpro
Active Level 4
Others
@Fatwa 100% is the max.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks for... uh... stating something incredibly obvious.

And stop posting in Community Guidelines please. This is not the appropriate place for this.
Others
I'm expecting to see a "how to" post about how to Power up Samsung devices lol 😂 🐧
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
"How to charge your device"
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Others
in fairness, I did request Techpro's guidance on how to interpret the battery percentage indicator :winking-face:
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Others
@Fatwa curious you would at all request this new guy @Techpro for help. I feel @Techpro should really cut it out with his posts. I am annoyed reading his random, cut and paste, how-to posts
0 Likes