Original topic:

🔥BREAK THE RULES CHALLENGE - Hot Topic – January 28 2022 🔥

(Topic created on: 01-28-2022 03:08 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

Happy Friday everyone! Thank you to everyone who has participated in our Break the Rules Challenge so far! As mentioned in our previous post, the contest will continue to run until February 02, 2022. Two lucky winners will receive an Unpacked Live at Home Kit provided by Samsung and digital access to the Live Unpacked event on February 9, 2022. Don’t forget to enter!

More contest details can be found here:

http://pages.samsung.com/ca/promotions/English/SamsungMembers_BreakTheRulesChallenge.pdf

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #GalaxyUnpacked2022, #Challenge and #SamsungContest!

[HOT QUESTION]

Do you use Samsung’s parental control features? How can we make these features easier for you?

Thanks for tuning in!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Would have thought that the [Hot Question] would have been, why has Samsung Members Canada, not corrected the Samsung Members Notice??

Is there a certain number of ADDITIONAL Eligible Devices, that must have already received the One UI V4.0 update, before Samsung will acknowledge that it's not JUST the S21 series which is eligible?

There's 8 additional devices that have already received the One UI V4.0 update & another one scheduled to receive the One UI V4.0 update on February 1st. 

Screenshot_20220128_180251.jpg

Screenshot_20220128_180749.jpg

Kiranteed
Beginner Level 3
Others
Oh wow, I was not even aware of this feature until now!!! This is awesome! You better believe I will be using it for screen time limits and the Family Link app!! The daily limit features as well as the lock the device feature is so convenient!! I also love that they have teacher recommended apps!! #GalaxyUnpacked2022 #Challenge #SamsungContest!
0 Likes
JAYARE1812
Beginner Level 2
Others
No
0 Likes
raine123
Beginner Level 3
Others
Yes I use it
0 Likes