Original topic:

(Bug, Note 9) Twitter disappears (fixed)

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 09:49 AM)
clixbrigidxterx
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I cannot add Twitter back to my custom folder. It also disappears on my app menu. I can still search Twitter on my phone and open it, but it disappears on the apps. Restarting the phone didn't work. I reported this to Samsung already.

Update fix:
I use the search Twitter again to Locate App. I was directed to my Game Launcher. I then removed Twitter from Game Launcher, then Twitter shows up to my custom folder automatically. 

Thanks for the people who helped me.
0 Likes
9 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Hi clixbrigidxterx,

Please try to unhide app from your home screen, press and hold your Home screen >> Settings icon >> Hide apps >> Find the Twitter app and disable it to unhide.

0 Likes
Others
I don't hide apps, so I didn't found Twitter in the list of hidden either in non-hidden apps. So yes, even from the list to hide apps, I didn't find Twitter.
0 Likes
Others
I finally managed to work it again. Thanks for the help. 🙂
0 Likes
Others
Hi clixbrigidxterx,

Can you try:

Open settings→ Apps →Twitter→ Storage

Clear data and clear cache

See if Twitter appear or not?
0 Likes
Others
I'm sorry, I still can't see Twitter on my custom folder Select Apps list.
0 Likes
Others
Have you tried uninstall and reinstall?
0 Likes
Others
It's now working without reinstalling it. I tried Locate App for Twitter and I was directed to Game Launcher. I removed Twitter in the launcher and it automatically shows up to my custom folder.

Thanks for the help. 🙂
Others
Great
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi clixbrigidxterx, Glad that your issue got resolved. Thanks Tallman for the help.

0 Likes