Original topic:

Can I get a new tv given to me?

(Topic created on: 11-19-2020 01:28 PM)
Ethan91
Active Level 1
Options
Others

Bought a 4k 50" TV about a year and half ago. Took me awhile to get the funds due to a tight budget being on disability with Spina Bifida and low a behold... the center of my TV screen darkened yesterday. Inconveniently 6 months after the 1yr warranty. Considering my 10yr old RCA is still in better shape I find that rather sad. I don't feel I should have to pay to repair this thing. At this moment I can't even. Definitely can't buy a new TV. Help😢.

8 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Ethan91, Could you please share some pictures of your TV screen so that we could review them and help you with troubleshooting the issue.

0 Likes
Chillvibes
Active Level 3
Others
I don't know if this will help but you can try it, take your control whenever this happens or happened, hold the power button until you see something say samsung smart TV, if this does not work maybe there's something wrong with the brightness of the TV, if this is the case go to settings and turn it up all the way. Really hope this helps
Ethan91
Active Level 1
Others
Thanks for the advice. Didn't rid me of my now 2 marks coming from the bottom of the screen but it definitely brightened my screen up. Can see at night on my games now lol.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Thanks for the help Chillvibes.

Hi Ethan91, It would be helpful for us to troubleshoot the issue if you can share some pictures of the TV screen for review.

0 Likes
Ethan91
Active Level 1
Others
That is what It initially looked like. since then I've tweaked various settings to make it more bearable. I'll try to get another photo.

20201118_223922_543.jpg

0 Likes
Ethan91
Active Level 1
Others
This is it now. As you can see now... Right of center at the bottom. I got 2 streams rising up. Along with a cloud on the right.

20210121_175748_547.jpg

0 Likes
Ethan91
Active Level 1
Others
? Any advice?
0 Likes
JeanQCsimon
Active Level 7
Others

heille lwa 101, parle tu nnot langue sprit. fas le pis taura des télés en mass, cmoi qui tle dit

0 Likes