Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Can't download new apps

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 09:03 AM)
brokokoski
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
Hi! I was just wondering if anyone else has been having problems updating or downloading new apps on their phone. I have an s20 ultra and I'm trying to download two new apps and both the Google play store and Galaxy Store won't let me download anything.

I have made sure I have strong connection, enough storage, up to date on system updates and restarted my phone multiple times. Nothing is working unfortunately.

If anyone is able to help that would be so amazing!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tao77
Active Level 6
Others
I had the same problem and did some research to learn that when I disabled McAfee on my S21 (there are posts and articles on how to do this), the problem went away. Am now able to download and update apps. My remaining question is when I can re-initate McAfee and not have this issue reoccur

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Tao77
Active Level 6
Others
I had the same problem and did some research to learn that when I disabled McAfee on my S21 (there are posts and articles on how to do this), the problem went away. Am now able to download and update apps. My remaining question is when I can re-initate McAfee and not have this issue reoccur
brokokoski
Beginner Level 3
Others
This ended up working, thank you so much!!
0 Likes
Tao77
Active Level 6
Others
Your very welcome, glad it worked, not sure if you are able to accept my solution but if so, I'd appreciate it!
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi brokokoski, We are glad that you found solution to your query. Please get back to us if you need any further information. Thank you Tao77.

Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
Just to add, Google play store does not play nice with VPN. If using a VPN, you'll need to do split tunneling and have Google play not use VPN. Or disable VPN altogether.
0 Likes