Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Cant download/update any app in play store

(Topic created on: 02-15-2022 06:10 PM)
SiMin
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I cant seem to download/update any apps. I tried to clear cache and data but still umable to download apps. Can anyone help?
17 Comments
SiMin
Active Level 1
Others
Thank you! Hope it will be fixed soon
0 Likes
Solution
SeanLSH
Active Level 2
Others
Temporary solutiom can be you first disable Google play store, then restart the phone, then enable Google play store. This should fix it but you need to repeat the process every time your phone restarts
0 Likes
SiMin
Active Level 1
Others
How do i disable Google play store?
0 Likes
SeanLSH
Active Level 2
Others
Go to setting, under apps, find Google playstore, then disable it
0 Likes
SiMin
Active Level 1
Others
It works! Thank you!
0 Likes
SeanLSH
Active Level 2
Others
Glad that it worked for you, I had same issue on my zfold 3, it was fixed by Jan security update, hope it will be released for you soon
0 Likes
SiMin
Active Level 1
Others
Yup! Thank you!
0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Others

Hello SiMin. I am Faiz from Samsung.

We're sorry to learn of your experience with your mobile device. Can we trouble you to perform the following troubleshooting steps?

Step 1 : Perform “Soft Reset”. Kindly refer to the below steps:
>> Please hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously. While holding both of the buttons, the phone will automatically restart.
>> You can release the buttons once the phone prompt with Samsung logo after the phone already turn on

Step 2 : Software Update
Before you download:
* Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Wireless network connection.
* Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.

>> From the Home screen, go to Menu
>> Select Setting
>> Select About device
>> Select Software updates
>> Check for Updates.
>> If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. When complete, a screen will appear advising you that the new version of the software is ready to be installed. Tap Install update.

The device will power down and power back on. A screen will appear stating that the installation has been completed. Tap OK. You've successfully updated your software.

Step 3: Clear individual Cached Data
- Settings > Apps > Play Store > Storage > Clear Cache.

If the issue persists, we would like to propose the Smart Tutor. The advantage is, we will be able to assist you with further troubleshooting over the call. Please call our Samsung Care Line 1800-726-7864 regarding this service. Our experts at Samsung Care Line will advise and assist you in detail.

Thank you.

0 Likes