cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[CONTEST] Stand a chance to win the new #SmartMonitorM8!

(Topic created on: 04-26-2022 08:20 AM)
Samsung_Martin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Samsung_Martin_0-1650420307036.jpeg

[CONTEST]

Stand a chance to win the new Smart Monitor M8 that comes in white, sleek and slim design that aims to fit in your home décor.
Tell us why you need the M8 and share the most aesthetic spot in your home that will fit our new stylish Smart Monitor perfectly.

Our new and stylish Samsung Smart Monitor M8 will blend in perfectly with your lifestyle!

Samsung Smart Monitors are Do-It-All screens designed for modern day users who demand a product that offers both functionality and entertainment at home.
Beyond a traditional monitor, the smart monitor allows users to enjoy a variety of OTT services*, such as Netflix, via Wi Fi without having to connect to a PC or TV.

How to participate:
1) Share why you need a Samsung Smart Monitor and how it fits in with your lifestyle.
2) Take & upload a photo of the most aesthetic spot in your home where our Smart Monitor M8 can blend in perfectly.
3) Include the hashtags #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 in your caption.

Contest is exclusively for Samsung Members.
All the Best!

Contest period from 20 Apr to 3 May. T&Cs apply. 

Others
I believe for contest with prizes above certain value ..there is a need to apply for permit. I am assuming that the date of approval and they started this contest 1 week after approval. Don't understand why age must be on contest date.
0 Likes
Knots
Active Level 7
Others
Perhaps you may be .... right.
If approval is required than announcement of winner(s) should be made mandatory (for transparency purposes) too. Whereas it is not happening here......
0 Likes
Nicolenmq
Beginner Level 3
Others
Always wanted a tv/projector and computer in my room but due to lack of space, i have totally put off the idea. And with this samsung smart monitor, its so sleek!!! I can put on my table as it doesn't take up much space and i can watch my show and share screen to the monitor to do my work too!! And with the adjustable height, i can adjust the camera and sit comfortable for my zoom appointments! And it comes in white which matches my room theme!!! #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 20220424_012535_58504_1650734736.jpg
0 Likes
Roop54
Beginner Level 2
Others
Let your fingers do the entertainment for you 😉
0 Likes
PTLA
Beginner Level 2
Others

The Samsung Smart Monitor M8 not only looks aesthetically pleasing but it's also power packed with tons of features such as PC-less workspace, slim fit camera and SmartTV experience.
32" is a good size as I work with many spreadsheets and is constantly sharing screen with my colleagues. No more eye strain! Not only that, video calls with overseas love ones will be more pleasing too. Playing games and binge watching my favourite dramas on Netflix will be more enjoyable with Adaptive sound and picture.
All in all, the M8 is so functional and stylish that can bring me from work to play conveniently.
#LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 #SamsungMembersSG20220424_071502_83901.jpg
Sebchan93
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hope to win the new Smart Monitor M8 for my mum as a Mother’s Day gift. This gift would greatly assist me in thanking her for taking care of the family with undying dedication. She can then devote her free time by living in style and watching her favourite movies and videos through the big screen! 
#LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8

54525D48-9336-4CED-A606-E5ED7CC591BA.jpeg

ArtisticGob
Beginner Level 2
Others
I need this smart monitor M8, with its HDR10+ feature is so vibrant. It almost feel like the picture above felt alive when viewing it. And it definitely fit every inch of any home. #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitotM820220427_135306_19559_1651038792.jpg
0 Likes
Chri5yap
Beginner Level 2
Others
Getting old, new new technology , sharp images, vivid colours , clear sound and smart technologies to enjoy the present and leave the past behind.
0 Likes
MichaelSYQ
Active Level 1
Others
I have been a Samsung G7 curved monitor owner since 2 years ago. I as well as my family like it very much. But recently, bad things happened. My young son accidentally made it drop from a tall surface during he was using it to watch an action movie. My heart was broken 💔 even today I can still feel the pain. I have a clear message that it's time for another Samsung monitor!! The new Samsung Smart Monitor M8 came into our wish list during we browse the Samsung online store. It’s so easy and smart to use without any other equipment’s support. It matches our white wall and whole-house style. My son will be so glad to see it at our house, we can enjoy the movie again at home together!! Cheers!! Attached are the photos of the broken G7 and spot M8 can be blend in shot by Samsung Fold 3. Good luck!! #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM820220427_200149_24506_1651060910.jpg20220313_172846_4088_1647163727.jpg
0 Likes
xuliyu
Beginner Level 2
Others
Everything I need is right in one screen. Watch, work and play - all without connecting a separate PC - with Smart Monitor. Especially now on hyrid, looking at screen all day long is unavoidable. Not tomention it seems like a good alternative to Apple’s Studio Display, and at half the price!mann-co-standing-desk-et114e-n-single-motor-electric-standing-desk-28604335653018_240x240_31310_1651064100.jpg
0 Likes