Original topic:

Customer Service Experience

(Topic created on: 01-16-2023 04:45 PM)
ig_DanpitaeShovon
Active Level 6
Options
Others
So regarding my Spen "Air Actions " I visited Samsung Customer Service Center at Taman Molek, Johor Bahru today. But They couldn't tell me the real reason why it's not working. Just said maybe the sensor is not functioning.
I told them it happened after I updated the January security patch. But the Customer Service Executive suggested me to buy new SPen. Even without asking me she almost booked a Spen for me. 
This is pretty unusual and unexpected. Give me the reason first then ask me if I want a new Spen or not. It's like forcefully samsung is trying to sell things after spoiling it by Firmware update. 

The price She told me RM129 for SPen . But you can check by yourself in samsung.com it's just RM105. https://www.samsung.com/my/mobile-accessories/all-mobile-accessories/?s-pens

Maybe because I'm foreigner she tried to scam me. Allah knows better.

0 Likes
5 Comments
Others
For your information Spen comes with 6 months warranty only. Not 1 year. I'm talking about the default Spen which comes with Your phone when you buy it. Because Spen falls under accessories that's why it has 6 months warranty only. We should check things properly before we buy.
Others
See thisScreenshot_20230116_185332_Samsung Internet_1000010536_1673866412.jpg
Others
6 months only . Such a big scam.
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Others
For cornfirm try another SPEN.If working you SPEN have problem.
0 Likes
TonySY3
Active Level 10
Others
Should ask them to try out with another s pen before suggesting to purchase new ones
0 Likes