Original topic:

Customer Service Sucks

(Topic created on: 02-27-2021 10:36 AM)
CoolSquale
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
Hello folks, have you recently placed an order online ? I did ! And it was an horrible experience. Placed and order, no delivery information provided, my expectation were that it will take max a week for me to get it. After the week called the customer service and i was told it takes 2 weeks to get it. I asked then why the information was not on their site to lower the customer expectation ? Their answer was that, it us there even though they were not able to find it. At the end, since i was already pissed enough with their non sense, i requested a cancellation, which the advisor was happy to complete instead of trying at least to calm me down. I own a lot of Samsung product, And I realised over time that they support services sucks no matter how much you pay for it. 
9 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Hi CoolSquale, Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please note that Samsung will make a reasonable effort to deliver your products within the estimated delivery time specified and could not guarantee delivery by that time. If the order contains an exclusive model, then please note that Samsung.com exclusive colours need special production and it takes up to 4-5 weeks for delivery.

0 Likes
CoolSquale
Beginner Level 3
Others
I totally understand that, but at least let us know that information prior of placing an order. and again even if its a nickname, if you are refering to it, write it accurately. Another way of showing how much you care about us users!
keagan
Options
Others

Hi, Sorry for the typing mistake. You could track your orders by signing into your Samsung account using the link below and select “My Orders”.

https://shop.samsung.com/ca/mypage/orders

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
samsung has a habit of misleading and/or trying to make proper info hard to find. look at the ear buds and tag promotion with the S21 fiasco. samsung makes it look like every one will for sure get these products free when in reality only a few thousand people got the promo.
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Others
You're new here? Lol.

This is a HUGE issue since day one of S21 launch and the admins began to delete post or comments about this topics. Go search this forums and if you're lucky you'll find tons of similar reports.
Members_PgMfOIb
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have samsung s10.  Galaxy watch3.  Cannot sign in my samsung members account....processing fail.  NO RESPONSE FROM SAMSUNG.  

Bal232
Beginner Level 5
Others

I place an order for S21 in December 2021. After several broken promises and deadlines missed Samsung failed to deliver and in February 2022 I cancelled the order. Then placed an order for S22 in March 2022 for delivery on April 6th. Just been told today the order will be delayed. No explanation and don't know how long the delay will be. Here we go again.

0 Likes
Others

Surround sound subwoofer not available after purchase. I got the run around for 8 months. Good lord, I know but I really wanted it. Not available after reassurance that they were getting another shipment. To my surprise order was canceled given two options refund plus 15 dollars for my troubles or refund and continue to wait for availability at price originally purchased at. No option to return surround sound because get this. It's been too long since purchasing. *]$:()-@!%# . I spent over 8 hours in my time trying to get this issue resolved. Samsung **bleep**

0 Likes
Others

Why is **bleep** 🤬 bleeped 

0 Likes