cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dark or Light?

(Topic created on: 10-12-2021 10:31 AM)
Others
Since I started working from home, I've always kept all the lights on all the time even if I'm not attending any management meetings. However when I recently changed my light fixture I tried working in the dark and loved it. Just like my Note 20 Ultra on Dark mode 😊

What's your preference?

6 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey there! Cool WFH setup! It looks like a train/plane cockpit! Haha! For me, it depends if I'm going to do lots of typing then I'll leave the light turned on but if not, then I'm better off with just doing them in the dark so as to save energy. 😁

Others
Thank you! The screenbar light which brand I will not mention (so as not to sound like I'm promoting or something) does wonders. Though I can type without looking at my keyboard and I can type in the dark, the way this screenbar light illuminates my work area even if all other light sources are off is just right for my sensitive eyes. Makes writing on Samsung Notes using my Note 20 Ultra easier too!
0 Likes
sinosibee
Active Level 7
Others
Lights in dim and sporting the Samsung Odyssey G9. Best used for those excel sheets with mountains of data. 😅FB_IMG_1235855487488764111_41038.jpg
Others
Good thing my days with those long excel sheets are over!
IdiotSandwich
Active Level 5
Others
Dark Mode
Jeffanton
Active Level 3
Others
You have coozyyyy office at home. I love it!