Original topic:

different icon badges

(Topic created on: 04-30-2021 07:13 PM)
Lucca21
Active Level 4
Options
Others

You know when you go to themes and there are many badge types to choose from? Well, thry are not supported for any other apps except samsung's own. i havent tried the paid ones but i think it's the same thing. I'm asking all you samsung people to be able to do apps from the google app store too such as google itself, youtube, and all of the big apps available on google play store. 
0 Likes
2 Comments
Vía
Active Level 5
Others
Of all the ones I've used, Outline Icons is the winning option in my opinion:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.randomvector.outline

The developer goes as far as incorporating an "Icon Request" section, in the navigation menu.

Of course, the launcher you have must be supported in the list of launchers provided; Still the developer list many So it is likely it would be supported.

(Consider that when you pay $1-5 for an app, you pay for an add free experience the entire time you use it. Which means no tracking, advertising, or leaked data.)
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Others

Hey Lucca21,
Thanks for your time and for sharing this information. We will consider it as valuable feedback. Samsung is dedicated to ensuring that you have a great experience with your Samsung product. We have forwarded your concern to the concerned team. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

0 Likes