Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Different Samsung Members Account

(Topic created on: 03-05-2021 05:44 PM)
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Options
Others
I have found out that I have 2 different samsung accounts. 

This is the one that I've been using since S7 Edge

The the one that I use now with Note20 Ultra

The thing is I'm just using the same email address and password, but it's different when logging in on a web browser and on this app. 

Is it supposed to be like that? Are they really different? I thought they were the same cuz it seems like they do the same things. 
3 Comments
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Others
looks like they're considered different because the activities don't sync-up for both accounts. and in the Accounts section on your phone, you're using the same Samsung account, yeah?
0 Likes
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Others
I use the same email and password for members app and community.samsung.com website.

I thought I could do the same things because I could write public posts and leave comments on other's posts - but that's it. I tried to navigate the site (community.samsung.com) further and found out it's an entirely different service/product compared to Members app - they only have some similarities in "My Profile" and "My Page" layout so I thought they were the same. I now feel like I've wasted your time.

One more weird thing (for me) is, I didn't get to log into my same account when I entered USA website (see photo). So I guess my account will vary depending on the region I've logged into even if I use the same credentials.

Well, thanks for your comment. I would have not figured these out without it. But sorry for wasting your time.

Keep safe.

Screenshot_20210309-054431_Samsung Internet_16158.jpg

0 Likes
RawAndReal
Active Level 10
Others
oh, no, no. no worries at all. trust me, you didn't. 😊 and yep, Samsung Community sites are different from the Samsung Members site. Communities don't have an app while Members does and that's the one that syncs. and yep, communities are geo-restricted. hopefully, everything is sorted out for you though.
0 Likes