Active Level 10
Options
Others
Pretty cool Samsung added the Direct Message option here in Samsung Members. 🙂

4 Comments
YaniiiN
Active Level 5
Others
I just saw this and I think it's useful for people who needs direct help.
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
I just noticed it now. Silly me! Haha 😂
0 Likes
Others

FIND MY MOBILE = STEPS--1.jpg

FIND MY MOBILE = STEPS--2.1.jpg

FIND MY MOBILE = STEPS--2.2.jpg

SETTINGS --2 = INSIDE PHONE.jpg

Dear  SIR  REESCH , ( and/or other Experienced Technician) ;

After me accidentally lost my Lock-Screen password (on phone:  Galaxy A20s) -- I now wish to do this Rescue Action =  To Return Access WITHOUT Loosing Data  +  BELOW NOTES;

1... Can you already see my sent images OR  May I please send you the screenshot photos directly to your email ? OF:  my current attempts and current  Internal settings my phone  +

2... My current now Idea of Solution = is attaching to a Desktop that has some password Tool software program THEN restart my phone IN SAFE-MODE, then Bypassing or Reseting Lockscreen SOMEHOW ??  NOTE:  A method that does NOT wipe NOT Delete any of THESE:

Calendar events, Set Alarms, Saved Notes and  Pinned GPS Google MAP locations and  Audio recorder Files, Please ask me ANY queries - so that we can think of Solution, NOTE:  Hope you this Reflection:  It would be EXTREMELY UN.Believable IF we cant resolve this I.T phone issue EVEN when some people have already resolved how to "Send rockets to planet Mars and Moon, Hope you like this Insight ??  now awaiting your Talented solution Dear Sir/Mam 🙏🤞

0 Likes
Others

Dear  SIR  Raw/Real ( and/or other Experienced Technician) ;

After me accidentally lost my Lock-Screen password (on phone:  Galaxy A20s) -- I now wish to do this Rescue Action =  To Return Access WITHOUT Loosing Data  +  BELOW NOTES;

1... Can you already see my sent images OR  May I please send you the screenshot photos directly to your email ? OF:  my current attempts and current  Internal settings my phone  +

2... My current now Idea of Solution = is attaching to a Desktop that has some password Tool software program THEN restart my phone IN SAFE-MODE, then Bypassing or Reseting Lockscreen SOMEHOW ??  NOTE:  A method that does NOT wipe NOT Delete any of THESE:

Calendar events, Set Alarms, Saved Notes and  Pinned GPS Google MAP locations and  Audio recorder Files, Please ask me ANY queries - so that we can think of Solution, NOTE:  Hope you this Reflection:  It would be EXTREMELY UN.Believable IF we cant resolve this I.T phone issue EVEN when some people have already resolved how to "Send rockets to planet Mars and Moon - True ?? , Hope you like this Insight, awaiting your Talented solution Dear Sir 🙏🤞

FIND MY MOBILE = STEPS--1.jpg

FIND MY MOBILE = STEPS--2.1.jpg

FIND MY MOBILE = STEPS--2.2.jpg

FIND MY MOBILE = STEPS--3.jpg

SETTINGS --2 = INSIDE PHONE.jpg

0 Likes