cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Everything That I Said Is Pure Opinion. everything will depends on your decision

(Topic created on: 07-09-2020 09:02 AM)
imNics
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I saw a post about helping others to take care of their samsung phones and someone asked if it's ok to use the so called free protector that brand new phones have.

PS:  " it's the plastic that covers the screen to prevent scartches 
PS: " The whole phone have it when you bought ut brand new jand others take it off coz its so thin "

PERSONAL OPINION  🤫🤫

it's ok to keep the "installed" screen protector if that's what you call it coz it won't harm or affect anything to your phone as long as you prevent your phone from dropping or any unwanted happenings that may possibly break your screen. 
coz that is the use of tempered glass. 

YOU CAN FOLLOW OR NOT . 😉😉

I'm advising to put tempered glass rather than screen protector, although it's a bit cozy but it will be more efficient especially those who put their phones in bags or pocket. you'll realize that once yoilu experience broken screen or LCD . PS: i've been using my phone (samsung galaxy a50) for a year and I'm still using the so called " free screen protector" BEING CAREFUL IS THE KEY !!! LOVE AND PROTECT YOUR PHONE ❤❤

PS: Before puting tempered always seek for other advise coz some phones can't take the thickness of glass that will lessen the sensitivity of the screen when  pressing

3 Comments
Nabski
Active Level 6
Others
We'll if you decide to buy a good screen protector/tempered glass, I suggest you don't buy the cheap ones. Buy the more expensive ones because it really last a very long time. :)
AlexisCee
Active Level 4
Others
I have an S9+ from more than two years ago. No screen protector or tempered glass since Day 1. Still pristine until today. 😁
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
Always choose what's close in your heart or what your heart's desire. If it is expensive but the quality is very high and can be trusted then go for it. Never settle for less. Always put your priorities. God bless. 😊
0 Likes