Original topic:

exynos 2100

(Topic created on: 01-13-2021 05:06 PM)
Muhammad_Rashidi
Active Level 6
Options
Others
still disappointed with exynos. why still use gpu mali? exynos is still lagging behind. it seems I should buy the snapdragon version in a another country this year.very sad with samsung.😢
43 Comments
kk7
Active Level 9
Others
we need to see the result first
0 Likes
Others
i wait for it
0 Likes
Others
Snapdragon got 3000 multi score while Exynos got 4000😂😂
0 Likes
Others
may in terms of multitasking exynos exceed the score. for gpu, I think it is not able to beat adreno if it only uses mali gpu only. exynos always raises the issue of frame drop when playing games. it is not as stable as snapdragon. if it uses AMD gpu as promised, I salute it.
0 Likes
Others
Qualcomm accepted Samsung's offer to manufacture Snapdragon's chip. This makes Samsung easier to destroy all Snapdragon 888s and make them overheat. Now exynos will win
0 Likes
Others
And then u havent even got Exynos 2100 yet you cant say anything about the GPU yet
0 Likes
Others
because I was so scared to buy it. I am still an exynos user and I am also a snapdragon user. you know? mali G78 still does not support maximum graphics and maximum fps on pubg mobile and also fortnite?
0 Likes
Others
Wait first... Why so ganjiong? You don't have to buy it at the first minute mah... Well during Note 4 to Note 8 the Exynos always perform better than Snapdragon but after S9 Exynos get worse year by year
Others
I am always waiting for the best for exynos. because I do not want to take the risk to buy the version of snapdragon abroad. because the warranty is only in their country. I expect this year exynos give the best to its customers. I want to see an increase in exynos. instead every year the same problem arises
0 Likes