Original topic:

exynos 2100

(Topic created on: 01-13-2021 10:06 AM)
Muhammad_Rashidi
Active Level 6
Options
Others
still disappointed with exynos. why still use gpu mali? exynos is still lagging behind. it seems I should buy the snapdragon version in a another country this year.very sad with samsung.😢
Others
The problem hasnt even come yet S21 isnt even announced yet how are u saying 'instead'?
Others
watch it😉
0 Likes
Others
Whatever you say, Exynos 2100 benchmarks is already on par with the A14 bionics on iPad. Stay mad
Others
im still disappointed😔
0 Likes
Others
dissapointed that ur fave snapdragon manufactured badly by Samsung?
Others
no. I was sad before this I provided money every year to buy samsung note every year exynos version until la 2020 I changed my mind to buy note20 ultra snapdragon version and I am very satisfied. now I still use note 10+ exynos 9825 which I think is very bad performance playing games. there is always a very severe framedrop.
0 Likes
Others
If u dont want note 10+, please give me. I am selfless like that
0 Likes
Others
This is my Samsung collection. galaxy note9 I bought both versions. very far different performance. note 9 and note20 ultra in the picture are both snapdragon versions. note fan edition, note9, note 10+ and note8 that I have sold are all exynos versions.

20210113_192429_38061.jpg

0 Likes
Others
Your collection costs 2 kidneys and 4 family members
0 Likes
Others
I just give an opinion, because I am a consumer who buys at a very expensive price.and buys it every year. therefore, I have the right to make suggestions for users to be more satisfied. for example, samsung has two different versions of chipset, performance is also different but the price is the same. it is not fair to me.
0 Likes