Original topic:

exynos 2100

(Topic created on: 01-13-2021 10:06 AM)
Muhammad_Rashidi
Active Level 6
Options
Others
still disappointed with exynos. why still use gpu mali? exynos is still lagging behind. it seems I should buy the snapdragon version in a another country this year.very sad with samsung.😢
Others
But the problem is not every user play heavy games. Some people buy 1400$ US dollar phones just to scroll Instagram and watch YouTube.
Others
I will buy it every year. including the upcoming galaxy note 21. I expect samsung exynos to give the best I want. because I do not want to bear the risk where if I buy it in a foreign country I can not use the warranty in malaysia.
Others
Rich
Others
it does not mean rich. one year also I saved money to buy it.
0 Likes
StephCY
Active Level 7
Others
To your comment about the USD$1400 phones only to Insta and Snap, that is very true. Vlogging too 😉 Now they use them to make movies!
Others
Did u buy Note 7?? the one exploded
Others
no... that samsung note FE
0 Likes
Others
wowww that must he nice to have premium collection like thay. Iwant to get like you, my boy?
0 Likes
StephCY
Active Level 7
Others
Don't judge a book by its cover.
Others
because I am so sad, because I invest money every year to buy all model notes in malaysia. this year I changed my mind to buy samsung galaxy note 20 ultra version snapdragon 865+. frame drop issue is no more. but I still use note 10+ exynos version. only I admit that the performance and life expectancy of the battery is much different than the snapdragon version. even the overheat problem is not present in the snapdragon version.