Did you mean: 

Original topic:

For those who have problems with screen greenish/white/horizontal line

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 05:46 PM)
Ňîçķ
Active Level 3
Options
Others
The problem happen to all samsung user that using S20,S20+,S20 ultra even Note 20 around the globe after update software on april,may,june,july...

after i stop all Samsung customisation service,my phone screen turn back normal

Go into settings search privacy 
u will see samsung 
then go to customisation services..turn off the customise this phone,then erase your data and lastly stop customising all devices...then boom,ur screen turn back normally
Im doing this while my screen still in white/green/horizontal line/flickering for 4 days straight...its hopeless to wait for screen back normal even u rest it by turn off for whole days

Dont wait for ur phone back normal,its hopeless..do it while ur screen still in white/green/horizontal line/flickering
Just set dark mode,60hz and adjust screen where u can see a tiny bit of the writing on setting

Samsung Center only help about changing the screen and battery,they dont know how to solved within android hardware/software problem

I'm here to help people who have this after the update software on april until now that still can't solved it and just go to samsung center and change the screen by warranty/money
20 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
Thanks. Good to know Bro.👍
Ňîçķ
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Ur welcome...i hope it's help other to without wasting money just because software/hardware problems
scinex
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
Indeed. Happened to my best friend on his S20. The only problem is, it's totally white screen so can't see anything on display.
Ňîçķ
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Samsung center or any phone services doesn't know it,they only told to change the screen and battery that will cost money...the only way to see the words while in white/green/horizontal/flickering screen is by adjust the display 60hz,dark mode,and adjusted the screen brightness manually..its fine if to adjust until u can see even abit the words in the screen...then go privacy and change like i do..instantly ur phone be back normal
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Options
Others
Awesome
Ňîçķ
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Doesn't ur phone have this kind of problem since april-july update software??
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Options
Others
Nope, still perfectly fine, screen and battery the best condition, but im still worry since there are far too many people have the same screen problem
Ňîçķ
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Lucky for u..its because of samsung customisation srrvice in privacy that made this problem
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Options
Others
Yeah... really lucky😅😅... until i hv to stop playing game the moment i realise there were many of them that being hit by the screen problem🙃🙃🙃