Original topic:

Galaxy Book Go will reportedly launch at Chromebook-level prices

(Topic created on: 04-23-2021 07:42 AM)
khtannnnnnnnnn
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Samsung’s ‘most powerful Galaxy’ device yet, i.e., a new Windows-powered laptop, is going to be unveiled in less than a week from now along with a couple of additional models. Samsung is planning to unveil three new game-changing notebooks next week, namely the Galaxy Book Go, the Galaxy Book Pro, and the Galaxy Book Pro 360. And now, alleged pricing details for two out of three upcoming models have emerged.

The Galaxy Book Go will be available at a very attractive price of just $349, according to new data shared by @rquandt and WinFuture. But despite the low, Chromebook-level price, the Galaxy Book Go is actually an ARM Windows 10 machine powered by the Snapdragon 7c chipset. The entry-level model will have only 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage though, and that’s something to keep in mind.

There will also be a Galaxy Book Go with 5G capabilities, boasting a more powerful Snapdragon 8cx chipset instead, but pricing details for this model remain unknown.

Intel-powered Galaxy Book Pro alleged launch prices

The Galaxy Book Pro will be powered by Intel CPUs instead of Qualcomm’s solutions, and the 15.6-inch model equipped with an Intel i5 (1135G7) chipset and 8GB of RAM + 512GB of storage will reportedly go on sale for $1,099.

The 15.6-inch variant equipped with an Intel i7 (1165G7) processor, 16GB of RAM, and 512GB of memory will have a launch price of $1,299.

As for the smaller 13.3-inch Galaxy Book Pro, the source has revealed pricing details only for the Intel i7 model with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of built-in storage. This variant should hit the shelves for $1,199.

As yet, there’s no pricing info regarding the Galaxy Book Pro 360 but we’re bound to find out more soon enough. Stay tuned and don’t forget to join us for next week’s official announcement.

2 Comments
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Others
Really wanna use it once the samsung pc
0 Likes
Others
Yea
0 Likes