Original topic:

galaxy buds plus battery life drain

(Topic created on: 10-18-2020 11:10 PM)
sprite06
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

I've had these for a couple of months.

initially the battery life was stellar but recently it's been draining like crazy ..barely beating my original buds (which I still have ) 

right now I've been using them for four hours and there's 30 percent left ..this isn't gonna achieve the touted 11 hours of battery life (which I was getting ) and will barely be better than  the original buds 

will attempt to make a warranty claim ..anybody have this issue of fast battery drain with their buds plus ?

0 Likes
2 Comments
Cibi
Active Level 6
Others
I am using the Galaxy buds, sometimes it doesn't charge equally. it charges one bud at a time. Don't know why.

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Others

Hi sprite06,
When you are not using the earbuds, store them in the charged charging case.
Battery charging tips and precautions:
• If there is sweat or liquid on the charging contacts, corrosion may occur on the Galaxy Buds+. When there is sweat or liquid on the charging contacts or earbuds, clean them before inserting the earbuds in the charging case.
• Using a power source other than the charger, such as a computer, may result in a slower charging speed due to a lower electric current.
Then, make sure that the Galaxy wearable app is up to date and update the Galaxy buds+ by following the below steps:
First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone>> Update earbuds software.
If the problem persists, reset your earbuds plus from Galaxy wearable app and check if it works.
For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

0 Likes