Original topic:

Galaxy Decline

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 11:15 AM)
ik
Active Level 6
Options
Others
I'm going to be honest, it's becoming harder for me as an android fan to defend samsung. They're just giving us features to remove it the next day. 

Here's is a list of thing that we lost in less than 3 years.
[MST, charger, Iris scanner, Edge display, wifi-direct, expandable storage, WQHD, audio port, earbuds storage, heart rate sensor,... can't count them all]

I don't feel like upgrading/updating my phone to lose features. 😒
15 Comments
yt8rt
Active Level 4
Others
god that **bleep** i have an S6 so i don't have expandable storage or an iris scanner as well but now i won't be able to get these things on a new phone : (
ik
Active Level 6
Others
😂😂 Life is tough
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

You can probably get a good deal on a new S20 Ultra 5G, it doesn't have the iris scanner but it has face recognition & an external sd card slot. Charging block is included too lol 

0 Likes
yt8rt
Active Level 4
Others
oh nice
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Others
As an avid Note series fan, Samsung removed tons of working features from that series as well.

Their preorder system was a pile garbage, this is definitely my last Samsung phone. Bye Smapple, err I mean copycat err I mean iSamsung
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
They also don't significantly reduce costs to the consumer. It looks 'cheaper', but look at the amount of things they strip out in hardware and features. They are literally making consumers pay more for less. The basic S21 shouldn't even be a $1000+ phone with what you get in return.