Original topic:

Galaxy S9 Slow-Mo Challenge!

(Topic created on: 03-03-2018 01:32 PM)
ZMAHD
Options
Others
Since the Galaxy S9 Launch, we have seen the Ultra slow motion camera in action, So I wanted to make this into a Challenge, Here are the requirements:

Shoot a 960fps Slow mo video on the S9 or S9 Plus and post it to Samsung Members with the #Slow-MoChallenge in the tags

Make sure you nominate at least one person in the community to take on the challenge! This is optional though!

I have to mention that I have no affiliation with Samsung for this, I just thought this would be fun!

I will be nominating @Jonathan34 and @s8curator! If you guys get the S9 or S9 Plus, hope you participate!

Thanks!

P.S As many of you pointed out, there will be repost of this fourm on March 16, the release date of the S9 in Canada!
11 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
Sounds cool. I like these types of community involvement posts!
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
No doubt about It! I will definitely take you up on the challenge when I get my S9+ 😉 But! make sure you save this post and re post it on March 16th when the device is released 😊
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
Yup a wee bit early....
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I concurr. It is near impossible to fulfill your challenge now.
Others
I want to participate!!!!! 😄
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
@SnowCat19, I'll nominate you when I post my vid!
0 Likes
300kc
Active Level 7
Others
in the meantime maybe we could fill the gap between then and now with a 480fps challenge (if that's what the s8 and note8 shoot at)?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Nope. Not even close. Max is 720@240. We can say thanks to Quali for that. The S8 and S7 can even do 4K@60 with Exynos, but this is disabled by SW since Quali's junk can't keep up with that. Heck, the S9 Exynos can even do 4K@120!!! Next year we'll have UHD Slow-mo recorders in our pockets! Ah, not quite. Since Qualcomm will, AGAIN, be behind the Exynos model so it will be disabled.

If you wonder, yes it's the same as the S7.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @ZMAHD, thanks for your contribution to our community!

- Wonchul