Original topic:

Galaxy Samsung's Note has finally received a important update1.

(Topic created on: 08-21-2020 08:56 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Take a look , now we have the same Note version than Note 20Ultra...

it ask some autorisations and if you open a note it ask if you want to convert it This is probably the new Note application from ONE UI 2.5 like in the new Note20ultra i try it let me few seconds Now you have a trash in the application
You also have a reading mode for your note

7 Comments
GerryJH
Active Level 7
Others
I purchased a new Galaxy S20+ today. Set it up and synced all my apps and info. Have it charging now so was using my S9+ while the new one charged. This is when I updated Samsung Notes and had all that trouble. Could it be that my new device had the lastest update but when I switched back to my S9+ it prompted me to update Notes?
0 Likes
GerryJH
Active Level 7
Others
I'm.only asking because when I allowed install from unknown source and it finished I had these exact options you have screen grabs of 😀
Kinsley
Options
Others

Thank you Cassidy, for sharing this information with us about the Samsung Notes update.

0 Likes
300kc
Active Level 7
Others
I just did the update. however since doing the update it won't let me open older notes. I keep getting a notification to update an add on but when i try Samsung blocks at as unsafe. Any idea what the solution is?
0 Likes
300kc
Active Level 7
Others
sorry please ignore. I just saw the other post
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Don't rollback. Allow the installation. When the blocking popup appears, select Settings and allow S Notes to install apps.
0 Likes
300kc
Active Level 7
Others
thanks
0 Likes