Original topic:

Galexy s11.

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 11:12 PM)
Rynasis
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I really cannot wait to get the s20. I have been a samsung user for almost 20 years.  I never really bought phones for their photo capabilities however being a photographer  now and seeing what smartphone cameras can do I'm so looking forward to the s20.  Canot wait to get one.

7 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
You will never get the S11, but you might get the S20 😉
0 Likes
Others
Hi Rynasis, yes, looking forward to S20(a.k.a. S11). I hope S20 can have handle better color noise when using high ISO.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
ya I would like to get the S20 but I may wait for the S21. mostly due to the fact that my S9+ is in good condition still and is still getting software support. also it still does everything I need it to do.
Others
hopefully it gets android 11, fingers crossed
dejanh
Active Level 6
Others
You sir are a true visionary. You should start a Galexy brand of smartphones like they used to make 20 years ago. Perhaps you will even have a better camera than the Galaxy brand of phones because those are pretty meh compared to Pixel and iPhone.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
well most flagship devices today use pretty well all the same camera hardware for the most part. it mainly comes down to the devices camera software for the key differences between them all now.
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Others
You are absolutely correct. This is why I'm harping on Samsung. There is no purpose to more and more megapixels, lenses, and zoom when they can't get the software to a level comparable to that of Google or Apple. My Note 10+ just like my previous S10+ has very good hardware, but photo quality, especially things like computational portrait mode, are far behind both Google and Apple. Samsung consistently has worse focus, worse ability to handle fast motion, and worse post processing. Fix the software. Forget the hardware. Google has consistently done more with a single lens than Samsung is able to do with three. Adding more won't fix this. Both my Apple 11 Pro and Pixel 4 XL outdo any Samsung phone now, for photos. Video is a different story where I find Samsung to be better than either of the other two.