Original topic:

[Gaming] About My Favourite Game | Genshin Impact 🔥

(Topic created on: 11-19-2022 02:32 PM)
nazzzz
Options
Others

First of all, Happy GE15 !

It’s a happening day for us Malaysian casting our vote to decide the best for the future of our country 🇲🇾 It’s surely exhausting, after all the longggg queue to get our turn to vote. Now, let’s have a chit-chat about gaming 🎮

Gaming has been part of our life ever since. Well, we all know that different people have different ways on how they deep-dived themselves into gaming.

Me personally, besides to just passing the time and occasionally playing on the go based on what I’ve chosen in the [POLL] What kind of GAMER are you ? , games have been the main way I've stayed in touch with my buddies during our Internship 👨‍🔬

Speaking more about gaming, the game I’m currently layan, also my current favourite, is the trending Genshin Impact, a madness for many these days ❤️🔥

Source : Epic Games

About Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact, to which the category of genre falls under the open-world action role-playing, is a cross-play game that can be played on both PC and mobile. I’m not a PC gamer myself. Instead, I do play the Genshin Impact interchangeably on my Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra (Snapdragon 8 Gen 1) and Galaxy M62 (Exynos 9825) 🤖

Attractive Open World 🌎

Featuring a mountainous ️ open world with the ability to build a party consists of 4 characters, plus the truly outstanding video game soundtrack, the in-game events that come every month is among the factors why Genshin Impact attracts me the most.

Kaeya the Best !

I would say Kaeya as my favourite character in this game as he has the ability to consistently provide damage️ while also offering support at the same time. Not to mention, his burst will encircle him and deal cryo damage very well, just like the burst on Xiangling does.

Since it's such a blessing to my eyes to appreciate the crisp display on Samsung's Super AMOLED screen ️ especially when it comes to eye-catching blast of combo attacks and rich number of effects during the combat, a whopping 20GB+ space consumption to allocate the App + Data of the Genshin Impact doesn't stop me from loving this game ! 

Those who plan to try this game out, it is recommended for you to download the Galaxy Store version of this game as it is known to perform better according to my personal experience and the tech gadgets reviewer.

I believe there might be some Genshin Impact Players here, so let me just drop my ID for you to add : 836938560

Don’t be shy to share your favourite games in the comment section below too ! Let us all know what games you are now rocking on ❤️🔥🤟

6 Comments
Active Level 1
Others
Best
0 Likes
Others
Indeed ! 1669860298559.gif
0 Likes
thekandasorata
Beginner Level 5
Others
I have a question, can samsung galaxy tab s8+ supports ps4 or ps5 controller to play Genshin impact?
0 Likes
Others
no, tab s8 series doesn't support controller, at least for genshin impact. there is a way to use controller, but there's a chance you could get banned from the game haha
thekandasorata
Beginner Level 5
Others
Thank you for the answer bro! Very appreciated. If by any chances, I will follow ur genshin account 😀. ( ps: my account name hint: sorata)
0 Likes
Others
phewww ! looking forward to co-op with u soon! u must be a pro 👉 👉