Original topic:

Gear Sport Smartwatch Review

(Topic created on: 03-13-2018 04:06 PM)
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Options
Others
After using my new Gear Sport watch for about a month now I can say that this watch is great for all kinds of functions. You can use it for sports with the silicone band included or even make it look classy with a nice stainless steel band (got mine off Amazon).

Pros:
- Battery life is impressive, a good 2 days of use until it needs to be charged with AOD on!
- Continuous heart rate monitoring for those who want trending HR data for workouts
- The signature rotating bezel makes navigation super easy (makes my Moto360 2nd Gen look primitive)

Cons:
- The weight of the watch is a bit hefty. It's something to get used to if you like lighter watches or do running on the regular. I feel like the Gear Fit 2 Pro is a better choice for a lightweight sportwatch.
- I find that the size of the watch is not enticing for the female audience. My girlfriend would love a watch like the Gear Sport but it's just way too big (something to consider)

------------------------------------
What's inside the box?
------------------------------------
- Two watch band sets: Large band and Small band
- Gear Sport Wireless Charging Dock (MicroUSB port)
- MicroUSB Charging Adaptor

Thanks again to @Wonchul and @Nick for the awesome support here at Samsung Members and making all of these contests and rewards possible!
*************316494ca-a6cf-49cd-a910-95b70f6e01b3.jpg
3c66b542-eb67-4de8-b4ef-1112ddf6dd2c.jpg
7 Comments
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Others
Congrats again for winning man and thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
always good to get a review and people's thoughts...
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
awesome review!
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Great review it's always good to get a follow up on the stuff that people win here 😊
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Others
That's a thorough review. Thanks for sharing with us.
Others
Thanks for the detailed review!!
Seems to be a great watch!!
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @ZenoKnite, thanks a lot for your review, and we always appreciate your participation at the events!
Congratulations again!

- Wonchul