Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Good Lock... again

(Topic created on: 04-24-2021 12:43 PM)
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Options
Others
For those who are tantalizing for the Good Lock app, how essential is that??? Asking for a friend.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Others
It ain't essential per se. It provides more customization and control options for your phone. All you can live without.

Although, I have to say, owning one of samsung's big phones, the One Hand Operation+ module (which can be used stand alone without Good Lock) is a lifesaver.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
Solution
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Others
It ain't essential per se. It provides more customization and control options for your phone. All you can live without.

Although, I have to say, owning one of samsung's big phones, the One Hand Operation+ module (which can be used stand alone without Good Lock) is a lifesaver.
0 Likes
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Others
Well, I'm fine with the decent customization on the settings app. No need to level up unless extremely necessary.
0 Likes
Others
I have a post about this. It's customization in a new level 👍
0 Likes
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Others
Already checked on that, but no thanks for now.
0 Likes
Others
Ok. No problemo. 👍 What I like about it though is that customizations add new functionalities.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Others

That's true! Samsung's Good Lock is a software suite that lets you unlock the full customization potential of your Galaxy phone and as of now  it is not yet available here in the Philippines but as soon as it becomes available , the Galaxy Store will give you a notification on your phone. 

0 Likes