(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 12:03 PM)
Hiroki31
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Hello. customer,

I'm in charge of Goodlock development. 

Thank you for waiting. 

If you were tired of waiting for a long time, I was too heavy to read many articles. 

But 'waiting for good lock' 'too precious'

Thank you for your support and affection through e-mail, members, and app reviews.

Our developers cheered.

Internally, we're excited to be able to launch in a targeted period of time, luckier than the 2019 version. 

Unlike other general apps, Goodlock has to be reworked based on the platform properties inside the new OS. There are limitations that can't be provided at the same time as OS upgrade like our customers, but I can't compel you to understand, so I'd like to say that I try my best to provide a little bit every year. 

We are looking forward to the release schedule and major changes for the Good Rock 2020.

Release Schedule: February 3 

• There may be some unexpected problems during the test, so there may be some differences between the plug-ins, but we will try to match them if possible.
  • NaviStar is delayed due to exceptional circumstances. (Described below)

2020 prepared features 

• common
    • Dark Theme support.
    • Follow the One UI 2 principle. 
    • We have also updated the profile information to the new version in the information of Goodlock.
    • I put the splash screen of Good Rock main APP
  • Lockstar
    • The biggest change is internally. 
    • Added the ability to automatically arrange elements to match the background. (On-Device AI Technology)
    • Added a notification detail view that was requested by many users.
    • Provides a lock screen auto-off time setting.
    • Starting with One UI 2.1, FaceWidget has been resized.
    • Other settings UI has been improved.
  • QuickStar
    • Improved coloring segmentation and visibility
    • Clock central position (except for Hole or Notch challenges) is supported.
  • Taskchanger
    • As Google's OS changes, the most work has been done.
    • Vertical style is added
    • Provides an internal VI queue to distinguish between quickswitch and gesture actions. 
  • Notistar
    • Added custom function for lock screen entry point handle
  • Multistar
    • Finally, press and hold the Recent button (Recent) to quickly run the app to the split screen or pop-up menu.

• Popup screen execution You can adjust the size of the gesture area.

• You can set it to keep certain apps even if you delete them from recently used apps.

• As soon as the pop-up screen closes, it remembers the last position and runs it again.

• Multi Sound moves to Sound Assistant. 
  •  NaviStar
    • Unfortunately, NaviStar has a late problem and will be looking for it a bit later. 
    • Please note that the menu may be displayed depending on the SW update of the terminal. (Sequential progress)
    • Implemented navigation hide feature that was deleted by policy. 
  • ThemePark
    • You can create a theme for dark mode.
    • We added a lot of requests for manual color settings instead of auto.
  • One Hand Operation
    • Auxiliary handle can be added. You can experience a variety of experiences on the big screen like a tablet.
    • Added a quick toolbar function (Mobile Data, Game Booster).
    • You can execute various activities by expanding the home screen shortcut function.
    • Added vibration feedback setting.
    • Color change of animation is now possible
  • Sound assistant
    • Internal implementation remains and will be available with new features at the end of February. 
    • Provides a menu to provide a vertical style of the volume UI. 
    • Moves MultiStar's multisound function and provides it with the Volume add-on. 
Development also working on new features for the home screen and new wallpaper. 

Copyright from : Korean SM (English Translater)
4 Comments
Others
1 terjemahan lagi yakni bahasa indonesia yang belum di sampaikan.
Others
makasi infonya
0 Likes
oma
Active Level 8
Others
emg ada buat region +62?
0 Likes
Moderator2
Community Manager
Options
Others