Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Goodbye Samsung, Hello to iPhone!

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 09:50 AM)
eLin8
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I will never buy Samsung phones again! Very short lifespan! Just early this year, my Note10 suddenly shutdown and never recovered, so I got it checked at a Samsung customer service center.. They ran diagnostics, then told me my LCD got broken. Not even a minor scratch was on my LCD! They charged me 16,000php to fix my phone, so with a heavy heart, I agreed since there are so many important files on my phone.. This is supposedly their most expensive and flag-ship phone, and was already non-functional after only 2years! NEVER AGAIN TO SAMSUNG!
7 Comments
Others
Sad to hear about this, ganyan din nagka issue s20 ultra ko white/green screen issue being charged 13k but samsung came thru and covered it. Matter of speaking to samsung and airing our side, Samsung listens.
0 Likes
eLin8
Beginner Level 2
Others
I dont know if im just unlucky, but Samsung definitely didnt listen to me.. May I ask if there was any way Samsung could have covered the costs? Since no matter how I explained to the teller that the phone just went dead for no reason at all, they just gave me 2 choices, either I pay 16k or say goodbye to my phone with all its files. 😔
Others
The path is to communicate with samsung ceo in order to air your side and to get compromise
0 Likes
Others
Sorry to hear. Hardware issues vary from unit and users itself. I still have my Note 8 and it's been with me since 2017 and still working. 😊
0 Likes
Others
I have s5 still rockin
0 Likes
fabula
Active Level 4
Others
Don't say goodbye Samsung, No hello to iPhone because Samsung is the best and #1 mobile ever. Samsung is unique, stylish design, fashionable and world class. Million of people will use Samsung Galaxy thanks. 👍 😀
manzocy
Active Level 7
Others
Shxt happens. That's why I just always go for the midrange. If it got lost or damaged, it is not as expensive to replace. PS. If you have an expensive phone, get an insurance.
0 Likes