Original topic:

Google Drive is rolling out an updated document scanner UI

(Topic created on: 04-15-2020 03:36 AM)
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
Google Drive’s document scanner feature has received a similar design change with updated iconography.

The new scanner UI in Google Drive is available to all users and appears to be a server-side switch. To start using the UI, just tap on the “+” icon within Google Drive and then on Scan.

The new interface has four buttons in the bottom row. Starting from the left, the first button takes you back to the camera for rescanning documents or adjusting the grid. The second button from the left allows you to choose between the different color modes such as B&W, Color, and Color Drawing. Using the third option, you can rotate the image while the fourth one lets you crop it. The button below this row of icons lets you add more pages to the scanned document and after you add more than one image, you see an extra button in the row for dismissing the current image.

1 Comment
KarlBer
Beginner Level 2
Others

Working with documents takes up a significant part of my working time, because I work as a real estate agent and often I have to use release of liability forms to protect financial assets and avoid complications in the future. I often use information from articles like https://www.pandawaiver.com/blog/2022/11/14/how-to-be-released-from-liability-on-a-property/ to better understand how to write these documents.

0 Likes