Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Green line on my note 20 ultra!!!

(Topic created on: 09-27-2022 06:53 AM)
AnneFranco
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
What the **bleep** is this Samsung?! I am just scrolling here then suddenly this green line appear!! After a few days another one then another one!!! What is wrong with your software or hardware or whatever but i need you to fix this up!!!! I regret choosing your brand!!!!  
0 Likes
5 Comments
Solution
Others
Please have your phone checked and repaired at the nearest Service Center near you, or call the hotline #GALAXY to voice out your concerns.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/
0 Likes
Others
report the issue by calling or chatting with samsung support, then bring the note 20 ultra to the nearest authorized samsung service center,
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Others
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked.
0 Likes
Caryl
Active Level 3
Others
Had same issue with my Fold2 outer screen. Woke up and there's a green line. After 2 weeks a fuschia line. Researchedbit and came up with sticky pixels issue. Brought it to Samsung Megamall service center. They had it replaced with a new front screen. Im 7000+ broke. Out of warranty.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hello AnneFranco,

Thank you for sharing your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra screen issues. We truly understand what you're going through and how annoying it must be to have a broken device, so we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Don't stress; We're here to help, offer quick fixes, and fix your device's problems.

Following are basic steps we need you to try in order to find out what's behind the problem and come up with the possible solutions.

A) Ensure that your device is up-to-date with the latest Software updates.

Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download and Install > Follow On-screen Notifications

B) Clear Cache Partition

Step 1. Turn off your phone.
Step 2. Plug in the USB cable via PC or Type-C earphones (in case its USB-C to USB-C).
Step 3. Then press and hold Power and Volume up buttons.
Step 4. Release the power button. When the recovery screen shows up, release the volume up button.
Step 5. Navigate to and select Wipe cache partition (Volume up and down is for highlighting options and power is to select).
Step 6. Navigate to and select Yes.
Step 7. Press the power button to select Reboot system now.

C) If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

Hope this content is helpful and your problem gets solved.

0 Likes