Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Green line on my screen Note 20

(Topic created on: 08-09-2022 05:36 PM)
HannaJayden
Active Level 1
Options
Others

Hello guys! Anyone experienced or experiencing same issue with our phones? We, my partner, bought our Note 20 ultra December of 2020. Just last month mine started to have one green line while scrolling on facebook. Then after 2 days became 2 lines and after a week became 3 green lines. Been in samsung center but unfortunately they did not cover the damage. They said LCD should be change and demanding 15,000 pesos plus for the repair. I already said everything like i think it was not my fault, maybe it was their software update so why i need to pay for the repair. Ending i did not let them to repair it. Then just yesterday my partner NOTE 20 ULTRA also got this green line while watching netflix on his phone. We were so shocked. Wow!! I am sure now that it was on their software fault. My GOD SAMSUNG!! please fix this problem and shoulder customer's repair for your error!! Worst unit ever!! I have my IPHONE for 4 years, every parts and system are still working. No problem at all. We regret buying Samsung brand. Never ever!!!

8 Comments
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hello HannaJayden,

Samsung care and we are here to help.

We are seeking your understanding in this situation and we are apologizing for the inconvenience it caused you and your partner.

Moving on, we are hoping, we can serve you better and allow us to meet your high expectations with the best service available.

Please reach out to us through below email.

Samsung Email 

0 Likes
Ernest27
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi, I have the same problem. After I update the phone, i got 2 green lines.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hello Ernes27,

Please bring now your Samsung device to Samsung Authorized Service Center near you.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

0 Likes
Ernest27
Beginner Level 2
Others
I already bought it to service center. They said I need to pay 15,000php for lcd replacement. It's not fair to us to pay that amount who experience green lines after an update.
0 Likes
zaireen
Active Level 1
Others
Sakin naman Pink line.
Simula nung nag update ako.
0 Likes
ayokonasamsung
Beginner Level 2
Others
@samsung... How can we file a civil case for damages on this green line? It seems many of us experienced the same problem... i don't know what is happening.. but i think we need a government intervention to protect us as your consumer and to realized what is really happening with your system... I will never ever buy a samsung device again... Never
MommaDhen
Beginner Level 3
Others
Waaah! Happening now with my Samsung Note 20 ultra 😭.
I was just scrolling with my social media then suddenly this green line appears. What is this Samsung?!?!
0 Likes
NicolasAiden
Beginner Level 2
Others
Samsung should shoulder the expenses, i got this green line this morning too.
0 Likes