Original topic:

πŸ¦ƒ Happy Thanksgiving! - Hot Topic – October 08 2021 πŸ‚

(Topic created on: 10-21-2021 12:35 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, πŸ’™

Happy Friday everyone, and happy early Thanksgiving! I’m sure many of you are looking forward to a well-earned, relaxing long weekend.

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POST]

Thank you @TBone for sharing your new Tab S7+ set up! We’re so happy to hear that you’re enjoying it so far. We would love to continue to hear more about your updates in the future. Check out TBone’s post here.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot key words this week are #GalaxyZ and #Messages.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

• How are your experiences with gaming and entertainment on Samsung mobile phones?
  • How are your experiences with navigating the Galaxy S20?

Have an amazing long weekend!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

10 Comments
EmilyAnn
Active Level 5
Others
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Others
francais
Others
francaiß
0 Likes
MikeMouse
Beginner Level 4
Others
Happy thanks giving
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
I love my S20 and probably still haven't scratched surface of the devices abilities. Learn something new and handy every day.
0 Likes
Refuge19
Beginner Level 2
Others
Funny I'm highly disappointed with mine. I have to go to Mars to find my voice messages. The more expensive the phone it seems its less efficient. Samsung can't seem to keep up with the competition rushing to put out new phones just to say this phone is new.
0 Likes
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I wish you a great day!!
0 Likes
Hunterk
Beginner Level 3
Others
Happy Thanksgiving 😊
N81
Active Level 3
Others
Hi Ben will you be able to get this fixed. Add shows $100 credit but if you click it comes up $50 credit. And it's under Benifit tab. Thank you.SmartSelect_20211013-213531_Samsung Members_48491.jpgSmartSelect_20211013-213549_Samsung Members_48492.jpg
0 Likes