Original topic:

help

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 08:22 AM)
haiileyy
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Lost all.my photos off my Samsung phone. Hwve mo idea whwrr they all went to. Help?
0 Likes
7 Comments
Zaptor
Active Level 6
Others
Give us more info, no one can help you with that brief info. Which phone, which operating system, which app, and a screenshot would be a good start.
0 Likes
haiileyy
Active Level 1
Others
I opened my phone to go into my pictures had 2000 pictures on my phone in my galary now I have 100. I can't find them anywhere. I have a Samsung galaxy s9
0 Likes
Others
Have you checked Trash folder under Gallery and My Files app?
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Others

Hey haiileyy,
Please follow the suggestions provided by Tallman to check if the images are stored in the Trash folder under Gallery or My Files app.
You can recover photos from your phone if you have already backed up them to a Samsung or Google account.
Here are the steps to verify the images in Samsung account:
Go to settings >> Accounts and backup >> Samsung cloud >> Samsung cloud drive >> Images >> Select videos/photos >> Download.

Please follow the steps in the Google account.
Go to the Google folder >> Photos/ Google photos >> Tap a photo/video >> Add this file to your phone.
It is not possible to recover photos if you have not already backed up them to an account before they were deleted on the phone.

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Others

Hi haiileyy,

Have you tried the below-mentioned steps and have you got your missing/lost photos back? Let us know if you need help in recovering them.

0 Likes
haiileyy
Active Level 1
Others
oh my. I'm so sorry. I thought I was commenting on my other post about my Bluetooth. thank you all for this. you all helped Me out getting my photos back.
Halston
Options
Others

Hi haiileyy, Glad to know that you got your photos back. Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes