Original topic:

🌈 Hot Topic and Hot Questions – June 18 2021

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 10:22 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members, πŸ’™

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to Father's day this weekend! For myself, I will be spending time with my family and having a picnic at the park! Also, as June is pride month, I would like to wish everyone a happy pride month! Make sure to engage with the community and check out the Members Monday June.  πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POST #1]

Thanks @CHMultimedia for dedicating time into the community and sharing more resources to help Samsung members, check out his post here to view the most liked post! Additionally, thank @Ray2 for sharing the updated device update schedule, click here to see his post!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #Promotion and #Updates. The moderators are working hard to address any promotional inquiries and updates. As well, over the week, we have also seen many spam posts and we are working on addressing this issue! Thank you all for your contributions and bringing this to our attention!

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Are you having issues signing into Samsung Pass? Let's check out @Tallman's accepted solution that helped @Siddharth16, click here to view more!

Is your Bixby not performing properly and just beeping? Click here to view @Georgine's helpful solution that resolved the issue!

Are you unable to customize ringtones for unique contacts? Thanks @Tallman for his help and suggestion, click here to learn more!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

8 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Traduction pour les francophones de ce pays bilingue πŸ˜‡

Salut les membres Samsung, πŸ’™

J'espΓ¨re que tout le monde va bien et attend avec impatience la fΓͺte des pΓ¨res ce week-end ! Pour ma part, je passerai du temps avec ma famille et je pique-niquerai au parc ! De plus, comme juin est le mois de la fiertΓ©, je souhaite Γ  tous un joyeux mois de la fiertΓ© ! Assurez-vous de vous engager avec la communautΓ© et consultez les membres lundi juin.

Voici quelques-uns des faits saillants de cette semaine :

[PUBLICITE NΒ°1]

Merci @CHMultimedia d'avoir consacrΓ© du temps Γ  la communautΓ© et d'avoir partagΓ© plus de ressources pour aider les membres de Samsung, consultez son post ici pour voir le post le plus apprΓ©ciΓ© ! De plus, remerciez @Ray2 d'avoir partagΓ© le calendrier de mise Γ  jour de l'appareil, cliquez ici pour voir son message !

[MOTS CLÉS CHAUDS]

Les mots-clés les plus couramment utilisés cette semaine sont #Promotion et #Mises à jour. Les modérateurs travaillent dur pour répondre à toutes les demandes de renseignements promotionnels et mises à jour. De plus, au cours de la semaine, nous avons également vu de nombreux messages de spam et nous travaillons à résoudre ce problème ! Merci à tous pour vos contributions et pour avoir porté ceci à notre attention !

[SOLUTIONS CHAUDES HEBDOMADAIRES]

Vous rencontrez des problèmes pour vous connecter au Samsung Pass ? Jetons un coup d'œil à la solution acceptée de @Tallman qui a aidé @Siddharth16, cliquez ici pour en voir plus !

Votre Bixby ne fonctionne-t-il pas correctement et émet-il simplement un bip ? Cliquez ici pour voir la solution utile de @Georgine qui a résolu le problème !

Vous ne parvenez pas Γ  personnaliser les sonneries pour des contacts uniques ? Merci @Tallman pour son aide et sa suggestion, cliquez ici pour en savoir plus !

Salutations,

L'Γ©quipe des membres Samsung

nickthaskater
Active Level 6
Others
0 Likes
uwhoo
Beginner Level 2
Others
Can someone help.me hook up my earbuds Pro with my Samsung TV? Can't do it. I go to settings then audio, then blue tooth but won't find earbuds.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, please turn off and on the TV. Also, check for updates. Software updates provide bug and security fixes for your device. Keep your TV’s software up to date to prevent errors.

Press the Home button and navigate to the Settings.

Go to Support, and then select Software Update.

Click Update Now to start updating your TV.

After updating, try to pair them again.

0 Likes
trigger3
Beginner Level 2
Others
Perfect
0 Likes
Steamwhistle25
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hello Ben n good day. Can u tell me why I'm unable to get Samsung health app for my tab s7. It has flash and all. Thanks alot sir !!!
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
If you flash your device you can't access Samsung pay or Samsung health
0 Likes
Steamwhistle25
Beginner Level 2
Others
Oh ok ty Brando I appreciate your help
0 Likes