Original topic:

🌑 Hot Topic and Hot Questions – June 25 2021

(Topic created on: 06-27-2021 11:29 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members, πŸ’™

I hope everyone is doing well and prepared for a super hot weekend ahead of us! πŸ˜Ž If you haven't already checked out the Members Monday June post, click here to engage now! 

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POST #1]

This week, @jamesy shared his 5G Speed Test, let's check it out hereπŸ˜ƒ

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #GalaxyS and #GalaxyA. 

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Are you trying to turn on the sound/vibration when taking a photo? Thanks @RedDogRabbit for his helpful solution, click here to learn more!

Is your apps  opening slowly on your Samsung Note 20 Ultra? Click here to view @Georgine's successful solution!

Are you facing issues with battery drainage on your S10e? Thanks @Georgine's great suggestion that helped resolve @Lexi98's battery issue, click here to view the post!

That's all this week!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

7 Comments
A20phone
Active Level 5
Others
Cheers Samsung Members See you Later?🀩🀩
0 Likes
Footballjock57
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi everyone
I have a Samsung S10+
I'm only using 37% storage space after deleting cache. I'm now trying to upgrade latest Android 11 update from May 11th. It downloads but freezes at 25%, then says error and shuts down. Help !!
0 Likes
lwinter
Beginner Level 2
Others
my banking info
0 Likes
Henry65
Active Level 1
Others
Give me back my external storage!!!
0 Likes
1tattoo
Active Level 3
Others
I have deleted a app
Samsung galaxy friend
How can I get it back?
1tattoo
Active Level 3
Others
Can you tell me how I can get the app back
0 Likes
Others
account for gallery has someone else's photos in it and I am not able to access video of an attack on my girlfriend from the staff that she had complied with due to the threats of eviction for noncompliance ,causing degenerative injuries to cripple from inflation robbing her of at least 4 years of mobility with out the need for a living nightmare that confinement in a wheelchair brings not to mention the extreme pain now endured second by long second for the heart breaking remder of an Olympic record holder times 3 breaking and keeping swimming record 1980games I an 64 and my hero was robbed 4 year's of the ability to walk heart of the Olympian.,fear of eviction for noncompliance drove her until she broke painpailsed incapable of even getting up to use the bathroom me I had a stroke last week and she gets no justice, staffing is protected by law from damages caused by services or lack of causing damage physically or psychological harm just like the cops great suffering that is suffered by the small minority of people that are granted no way to get justice or stop the bullying are now the new victims I need my evidence back my!they have robbed me and they have gotten away with it so far I can't give up until another stroke puts me in my lords home and be free of the torment that I endure daily as helplessly I watch my love Barry her extreme pain and smile hard as it is, I love my hero 20210707_080657_1024.jpg
0 Likes